We had a wonderful Harvest Day on Tuesday! We were able to play games, sing Thanksgiving songs, make paper plate turkeys, and make thankfulness headbands. The students had a great time learning about the first Thanksgiving and having fun together on this special day. We also enjoyed having Pie Day at the end of the day! Thank you to all the parents who came in to help us during the day and who sent in pies and utensils to help make our day wonderful! Here are some pictures from our fun day:
1. Spelling Words for next week: should, cloth, wish, that, brush, wash, there, then, shoes, shine, with, polish, thick, both, across, would
2. Bible Memory Verse: "Don't worry about anything. Instead, tell God about everything. Ask and pray. Give thanks to him." Philippians 4:6
3. On Monday and Wednesday morning we will be practicing for Christmas Program at the city hall.
4. Wednesday will be our Elementary Christmas Program. School will be dismissed at 12:30 on that day. Please also send a cold lunch with your student for that day as the cafeteria will be closed.
5. The Christmas Program will start at 7pm on Wednesday. All students should be there no later than 6:30pm. Here is a map of how to get to the hall:
Map to Christmas Program